Pros of Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Choosing the vinyl plank flooring will be the smartest choice which you could make as it is cheap when comparing with other flooring kinds.
- The floor will be soft and smooth without any flaws after installing them properly.
- They will look like real hardwood and it will be stronger than other kinds of floors. The flooring is unbreakable even when you drop something over it.
- Same way, they will not break the objects like glasses or coffee mugs when they fall over the vinyl plank floors.
- You can install this flooring directly over the subfloor which makes your job easy. This method is cost effective too.
- There is no need to supervise the flooring all the time, as you are installing the vinyl flooring. They are long-lasting and strong. All you have to do is to clean the floor on a regular basis and nothing more will be required.
Cons of Vinyl plank Flooring
- Make sure that you are thoroughly cleaning the subfloor before installing the planks on to it. If not, even a small dust particle may cause fuzz while installing the floor.
- Make sure that you are not dragging heavy furniture over the floor as it may cause damage to the floor which will give an awkward look for the flooring.
Disclaimer: This article is written as a blog entry for Daebak Flooring, and is for entertainment purpose only.